Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Thursday 29 August 2013

Greenbelt 40


We went to Greenbelt last weekend and had a great time! I got to see loads of bands I love as well as find some new things to listen to. 

Musician Links ...
Grace Petrie www.gracepetrie.com
The Boxettes  www.theboxettes.co.uk
The AFC www.theafc.co.uk 
Helen Arney  www.helenarney.com
Fit/Sam Fitzpatrick Link Unknown (let me know if you can)
Jasmine Kennedy www.jasminekennedy.co.uk 




 Rachael Dadd - Balloon

Rachael Dadd used walkie talkies as an instrument. In my comic Zines in Space the aliens use a photocopier as an instrument, so out of the bands I saw at the weekend she is the most fitting muscian for the playlist. I don't know the title of the song so I've not been able to find it to show you but this song from her album is great too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment