Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Sunday 2 February 2014

Hourly Comic Day & London MCM Comic Con 2014

 

Hello! It's been a busy weekend, the Giant Rhinos In Space webcomic went online on Friday afternoon and then Saturday was Hourly Comic Day! I wasn't well enough to go out yesterday, but I had a lot of fun drawing silly comics about my day. You can read them all online here complete with links to songs or anything else interesting.

We also got a new table confirmed yesterday. We will be at London MCM Comic Con in May. I'll be sharing a table with Sarah Fogg and you will be able to find us in the Comic Village. I'm very excited for all the events we will be attending in spring. Confirmed events so far are ...

No comments:

Post a Comment