Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Thursday 10 July 2014

Chapter 2 In Print









Chapter 2 of Giant Rhinos In Space arrived from the printers this week. I'm launching the comic at Manchester MCM Comic Con along with the open submissions Gorillaz Fanzine I organised recently. You'll be able to find our table in the Comic Village section of the event listed as Sammy Borras & Sarah Fogg.

We will also be launching the summer pirate themed issue of What's The Time Mrs. Woolf? as well as new free mini comics to hand out.

We have added a comics event over the summer - Comica Comiket at The British Library on Saturday 16th August 2014!

 Giant Rhinos #2 and the Gorillaz Fanzine are now available to order through my Etsy Shop.

(Sorry about the hazy photographs - It's very bright today and I tried my best with a phone camera and photoshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment