Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Monday 1 September 2014

Greenbelt Gig Sketches and Webcomic News







I went to Greenbelt Festival last weekend and did some gig sketches while I was there. Sketches in order of appearance: The Hackney Colliery Band, Stonoway, Levi Hummon, Dizraeli and the Small gods and Ellie Rose. The Rising sketch features Martyn Joseph, Rory Butler, Heather Hind and Chris T-T.

Giant Rhinos In Space is currently on a chapter break so I can work on other exciting projects such as music zines and mini comics. But it turned out that August was a exciting and busy time for commissions. This has pushed back the starting point for chapter 3. I'm not going to make any promises to when it will return because I don't want to rush and sacrifice quality. Sorry for the delay.


 Dizraeli and the Small Gods with The Beatbox Collective - Never Mind

I thought I'd share some of my favourite music from the festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment