Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Monday 6 October 2014

BCZF 2014 and Webcomic News





Thank you very much to everyone who came by our table at the Bristol Comic & Zine Fair. sarahfogg and I launched this year’s new Music Zine - which includes articles, illustrations and comics featuring Baby Metal, Damon Albarn, Gorillaz, Pixies, Bat For Lashes, Franz Ferdinand, Courtney Barnett, Honeyblood, Glass Animals, Dizraeli, Animal Collective, Roadidendren, Haim, We Are Scientists, Cecile Corbel, Adventure Time and Regular Show.

The next event on our comics tour will be The Lakes International Comic Arts Festival (LICAF). We have a half table in the Comics Clock Tower. Please come and say hi. We’ll be taking some Free Mini Comics to hand out - the secret password is ‘Do you have a business card?’. (full events list can be found on the blog sidebar)

If you’re interested if buying some some comics and can’t make it to any of the events they are available to order online through Sarah’s Etsy Shop or my Etsy Shop (which has finally been converted into GBP).

Webcomic News

I’m sorry about all the delays for Giant Rhinos In Space Chapter 3. I was planning to start uploading about this time of year but I ended up with a lot more commissions over the summer than I was expecting. So I’m still not going to set a return date until I’ve got a bit of a buffer sorted.

Thanks for your patience
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment