Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Monday 12 October 2015

Giant Rhinos Drumsticks and New Plectrum Designs








I’d like to say a quick thank you to everyone who bought my comics from the small press table at Caption over the weekend. I had a brilliant time at the event and I’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone involved with organisation and all the panels and workshops.

I’ve printed some brand new Giant Rhinos fictional cartoon band merchandise in time to take to London MCM Comic Con next weekend!

I had some drumsticks printed for the first time. They are 5A American Hickory Drumsticks. I asked some musical friends and 5A are good sticks for beginners because they are in the middle of the scale and are good all rounders. (There was some debate over 5B sticks, but unfortunately I could only afford one type to start with, but if they are popular enough I might be able to expand and design more)

I’ve also printed new plectrum designs. The Giant Rhinos plectrums are GLOW IN THE DARK - Ooooo. So if you drop your plectrum and can’t see where it landed, you can just turn off the lights! (Black Like My Heart plectrums are also now available slightly thicker at 0.81)

You’ll be able to find my table at London MCM Comic Con in the Comic Village at table CG11. A map hasn’t been published online yet - but look out for row G and I will try my best to tweet better directions when I get to the show on the Friday morning. (@ sammyborras )

If you can’t get to London - I have a online Etsy shop and more events are listed in the blog sidebar.

Don’t forget I will have FREE MINI COMICS to give to people at every event this term. If I’m too busy chatting and miss handing you one - the secret password is ‘Do you have a business card?’ ... and I will hand you a little comic instead (because we all know mini comics are x8 better than a plain old business card)

No comments:

Post a Comment