Read Giant Rhinos In Space Online:
Tumblr | Tapastic | Smack Jeeves
Updates 3 new pages at 12noon GMT Fridays

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Birmingham MCM Comic Con 2016







Thanks to everyone at Birmingham MCM Comic Con this weekend! I had a good time hanging out in the comic village! My next event will be the InZine Fair #5 - a free event in Coventry on Saturday 26th March 2016. I wont be taking the drawing folder or full merchandise to this one but I will still have free mini comics to hand out! Thanks!

The gig sketches are from a great little event I went to in Digbeth. There was a film screening of Whiplash and live jazz music by Jonathan Silk (drums), Richard Foote (trombone), Stella Roberts (piano), Sean Gibbs (trumpet), Tom Bunting (bass) & Toby Boalch (saxophone). More information about Nadafilm events on facebook. (more gig sketches on my music blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment